So… as opposed to my nike fuel account, where apparently I’ve had my best month yet since starting to use the app in August 2015, on the blog this has been my least active month ever. I feel like I need to come up with some ideas for recurring formats for blog posts, something I can come back to, something that provides me with a bit more structure and helps me write new blog post on a more regular basis.
I’m gonna start with a short and hopefully fun kind of monthly review. I’ll probably vary the items on the list and/or add more as I go – if you have any suggestions as to what I could add, I’d love to read about it in the comments!
Enough with the introduction – here’s some fun facts about my personal month of April 2016.
– You and Me – you+me
– DNA – Clairity
– Elias – Cloud
– Speeding Cars – Walking on Cars
– The Awakening – Tree Adams (The 100: Original Television Soundtrack)
Amount of time spent in the aerial hammock:
20 to 30 min every damn day, plus about 7 hours of classes I took, adding up to about 22 hours
Yoga classes taken:
4 (definitely room for improvement here!)
Books I finished reading:
– Quiet – Susan Cain
Books I started reading:
– The Rewind Files – Claire Willett
– Manual of the Warrior of the Light – Paulo Coelho
– Darkness Before Dawn. Redefining the Journey Through Depression – Tami Simon (editor)
New things I tried:
– drawing on the iPad Pro. Technically, it’s not mine, it belongs to the company I work for, but right now it’s living on my bedside table, so there’s that…
– The 100 (I’m complete kabby trash, it’s kind of embarrassing)
– the Apple Pencil
Anything else that’s worth mentioning:
– found not one but two studios where i might be teaching aerial yoga in the not so distant future
– caffeine intake down to 3 espressos a day (doctor’s orders). My body doesn’t seem to be able to handle caffeine as well as it used to. The struggle is real!
Now let me know… what was your month of April all about?